I’m taking a full day off revision so I decided to write something. Also, this could help my English- I really need the practice…
So yeah, this is a post is a reply to the daily prompt (I don’t have anything better to write about; my brain at the moment is 30% revision 70% cold squidgy mush).
I don’t like to lie, and I’m also pretty bad at it, so I’ll tell the truth. I don’t have a significant other. But there is someone who I wouldn’t exactly hate if they happen to ever become my significant other. Yeah, that’s all I’m saying about that, My sister already ‘accidentally’ read my blog one day so I’m being extra careful.
But if I had a type I’d say they’d have to meet a couple of requirements.
- They’d have to be weird: Seriously, if they weren’t weird then I’d just feel awkward the whole time. I have a couple (a couple?) of weird habits like blurting out strange things or… smelling steroid creams… Plus, weird people are different and therefore interesting. I don’t normally go for mass produced personalities.
- They’d have to be accepting: I’ve got more flaws than good points so… Plus it’ll be hard to date someone who’s got a bloody phobia of phones.
- They’d have to be honest: I don’t like lies. Liars are unappealing. I always like and appreciate people who are so real. There are so many fake people around me… It’s suffocating…
- They’d have to be loyal: Someone I can trust to stay by my side.
- They’d have to be thoughtful: They don’t have to be amazingly kind and caring, but they’d need to be considerate about others as well as their self.
- They’d have to be able to notice me: I’m pretty much invisible. I’m like the girl version of Kuroko, but I suck at basketball. Once I meet that someone who picks me out from the crowd or across the room (or anywhere for that matter), I’ll fall head over heels in love. Or maybe I’d just feel a bit cocky.
As for physical appearance… I don’t really care that much. Though I like soft skin. And great smiles. Real smiles. Not facebook smiles. But physical appearance isn’t that important. A really good-looking guy with the personality of a rock cannot be compared to a plain average looking guy with a colourful, interesting and different personality. Yeah.
But, you know, you fall for who you fall for. That’s it.
~EpicCupcake signing out.