10 things I hate about myself- GO!
- I’m pretty sure I’m crazy.
- I procrastinate.
- I glare at people even when I don’t mean to.
- I have eczema.
- Eye hav dificulty spellling thinhgs and tyipingjildfkhruj
- I think I’m more clever than I actually am.
- I can’t talk to people.
- I can’t win in bowling (sucks to be me…)
- I’m greedy (food-wise) and lazy and spend all my time on my laptop.
- This list goes on.
10 things I love about myself
- I am clever.
- I can stick with doing complex things like making games, songs and other rubbish.
- I am creative and can get inspiration while brushing my teeth.
- I am
- I can move my ears without touching them.
- I can understand a few concepts of quantum physics (not an achievement, but still)
- I can eat a lot without getting sick or putting on weight (though I don’t lose weight either)
- My stubbornness made me able to write and (self)publish a book. (though it’s not that good, my writing’s improved since then)
- I’m an all-rounder so there’s a lot of things I can do.
- I don’t bully or discriminate.
Hey, I’m not so bad after all!
sighing signing out. (damn it, what’s wrong with my bloody spelling?!)